PIAA Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Budget1

Reaction score
Sale ended at the end of March.

Amazon has all PIAA products 20% off. I just ordered the 510 SMR Fogs. I wanted street legal fogs so I stayed away from the LED fogs. They'll go in the outboard openings as others on here have done. For off-road use I'll follow this mod up with the Micro-Pioneers and the WSI mount. I would have done the Micro's for my fogs, but it sounds like they are too bright for road use. Any of the vendors on here have a mount in the works for the 510's? With PIAA offering five versions of this light a solid, easy to install mount would offer a quick solution for those of us who want DOT legal driving/fogs. I'd buy a mount if it was available.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Budget1

Reaction score
I was also considering PIAA for fogs, but i wasnt sure which ones would fit in the bumper openings as far as mounting options. How do you plan on mounting these? Are these the lights your talking about?

PIAA 5192 510 Series SMR Xtreme White Driving Lamp - Set of 2 : Amazon.com : Automotive

Yes, any of the 510 series are the same size. If you search the lighting thread you'll see a number of people who have installed these. I'm going to duplicate their work.

Joey pipes

Reaction score
Yeah i did some searching around after i asked and found alot of info, looks like it should look good.

OP
OP
B

Budget1

Reaction score
You guys thinking hood mounted for those PIAA's?

I'm going to mount them in the bumper cutout as others on the board have done. I want them as far outboard and as low as possible. I'm trying to throw a little more light to the sides of the truck. I'll obviously use them as fogs in inclement weather, but I'd really like a little more light to the sides for everyday driving regardless of weather. For driving light/off-road I'm going with the WSI's mount with the Micro-Pioneers. Very sweet looking setup.