Photoshop help Please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone PS thise lights into a Molten Orange so I can see how they would look?

I only have a picture of the driver's side. I'm looking for the whole front of the truck.

Unless anyone knows if this truck belongs to a member and they might be able to take pics of the whole front end.

Thanx!

393767_10150446973679712_88798054711_8291929_1834785364_n.jpg

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can whip something up when I get home from work.
BTW...I think i'm the ONLY person on here that is NOT a fan of those headlights...I like the mirror/silver backing to the headlights..just my opinion.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can whip something up when I get home from work.
BTW...I think i'm the ONLY person on here that is NOT a fan of those headlights...I like the mirror/silver backing to the headlights..just my opinion.

SO DO I!!! The problem with that is the Shrouds will show much more and that's exactly what I'm trying to figure out right now.

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Projectors with HID conversion

Guys, I elected to get the dual beams for mine. The projectors don't put out much light as halogens. I've been into Off Road Lighting for many years and what it comes down to for the best lighting is using the best reflector. The stock light housing has a pretty good reflector. The projectors don't have any visible reflector - nothing for the light to bounce off of. So you ask why did I go with projectors. Well, once you convert them to HID they give you a nice defining line across the road to keep the light out of oncoming traffic. Also, I liked the option of having a separate high beam. Also, I like the looks of mine. I didn't think I would like the halos but they have grown on me. Besides they look really cool when you hit the remote and your parking lights come on. The light output is pretty weak from the manufacture so I converted mine to 35 watt HID and I installed 100 watt H1 bulbs in the High beam location. I also made the Low beams come back on with the Hi beams. This was all done with one diode and two relays. So far now water issues others have reported.

9486-1.jpg

9488.jpg