Passenger only dome light fuse location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1FastSUV

Reaction score
I was installing LED dome lights and must've blown a fuse. I lost the passenger side map light, garage door opener, visor lights and sliding rear window. The driver's side map light and moon roof still work fine. Unfortunately I must've pushed the rear window button before the blown fuse cuz it's stuck open about an inch, and it's winter!

I searched and can't find anything that's isolated to those specific things and would appreciate any help.

I wouldn't mind digging around in the fuse boxes for a blown fuse but I live it Ohio and it's freakin freezing out right now and my truck doesn't fit in my garage. Besides, I'm bald and my head just can't handle the sweat then freeze icicles that form on my head.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
OP
OP

1FastSUV

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I found the fuse. It's fuse #4 and it controls the passenger side only map light, rear window slider, Homelink system, and the visor mirror lights. That's all I noticed that was affected.

All my searches found multiple different answers including fuses 21, 24, and 7 but none of those were blown. Hope this help someone else in the future.