New Model Spyder Headlight releasing next month.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that one too! So does that piece illuminate?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The LEDs were disabled on this one. I do have some translucent paint I use for turn signals that may work well here. It would throw off the projected led color but I could see how it could turn out.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd black out the c clamp. I'd worry about how well that translucent paint would hold up over years of sun exposure.

Tex-R1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LEDs were disabled on this one. I do have some translucent paint I use for turn signals that may work well here. It would throw off the projected led color but I could see how it could turn out.
Yeah I think disabling LED's and blacking out the C-clamp would work for me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd black out the c clamp. I'd worry about how well that translucent paint would hold up over years of sun exposure.

I would think it would hold up just fine due to the headlight lens usually having some type of UV protection.
From my experience so far. I have not seen any negative effects from my side markers I have tinted. It has been a little over a year I believe and the truck is always outside.
If it were to be applied to the outside of a taillight or something, then maybe after awhile it could be effected die to the exposure. I will need to research it some more.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what it looks like with the lens painted black.

That looks good...Is there any way you can do an amber "evil-eye" around the light only? Along with amber LED marker lights standard too...

Last edited:
OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score