new light wiring question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Just had one of my guys at work do my D2s in the rear bumper. When he was hooking up the wiring behind the glove box, the guy before me who owned it used wire nuts to put the wires together... Wow.

OP
OP
nsdq3

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nuts

Just had one of my guys at work do my D2s in the rear bumper. When he was hooking up the wiring behind the glove box, the guy before me who owned it used wire nuts to put the wires together... Wow.

that's a bit scary

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like regular wire nuts? Or did he at least use those Posi-lock ones? Those are pretty solid, I've used them before and haven't been able to pull them apart.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Like regular wire nuts? Or did he at least use those Posi-lock ones? Those are pretty solid, I've used them before and haven't been able to pull them apart.

Regular wire nuts. The wire nuts that came with my new kitchen light were of better quality.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha well I suppose he could have just twisted the bare wires together and called it a day :crazy: It could always be worse!