NEW Fog Light Options with Custom Bezels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bigred won a set of those lights with bezels at Havoc - I think he is selling them because he doesn't have a stock bumper - PM him for details. they are really nice looking.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rock-eater @NorhternILRaptor You're required to drill a few holes to mount the brackets but there's absolutely no cutting or major modification needed! Installation is a breeze.

How are holes in relation to Rigid's mounting bracket? Would be nice to be able to bolt up using the existing 4 holes I've got drilled for the Rigid's without having to drill another 4.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are holes in relation to Rigid's mounting bracket? Would be nice to be able to bolt up using the existing 4 holes I've got drilled for the Rigid's without having to drill another 4.

It's unlikely that the holes from your Rigid bracket will line up with ours. However, we have had several customers upgrade to our kit with zero complaints so I don't believe the holes will interfere with each other if you need to drill new ones. Unfortunately we have never personally installed our bracket on a truck that previously had the Rigid setup, so I cannot say for sure.

Viper32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any deals for Labor Day on this? I love the look but 300 plus for light mounts and a shroud is a little high.

Looks good for sure though.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any deals for Labor Day on this? I love the look but 300 plus for light mounts and a shroud is a little high.

Looks good for sure though.

We may periodically authorize sales through our dealers. However, nothing is in the works for the near future, unfortunately. You may have some luck contacting one of our dealers privately if you are looking for a discount from the advertised price. Our U.S. dealers at this time are RaptorAddict.com, Freedom Motorsports, Alternative Offroad, Crown Offroad, and Stage 3 Motorsports. We can't guarantee anything, but it won't hurt to see if any of the above mentioned dealers are offering a special sale price by email or phone.

As we get many comments on the price, allow me to expand on that topic. Our bezel system is manufactured in the USA by way of an injection molding process. Although the cost per bezel is relatively low from a material standpoint, the cost of prototyping and creating a mold is in the tens of thousands. In order for this product to be feasible for a relatively low volume application such as the Raptor, something has to give. We have worked very hard to bring the total consumer price point to where it is today, and we feel it is well worth the price!! Thank you very much for your feedback.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so I purchased the duallys from Rigid along with the mounting plate. I installed them and removed them because of the inability to lineup properly with the cutouts in the bumper.

1. will these line up better than the original setup from Rigid?

2. Your photo shows the white and ambers for the Duallys. Rigid's Ambers are clear in color when off but your picture is amber when off... Why?

3. What would the upcharge be for the D2's and would they fit in this setup?

Thanx in advance. I don't need these as I have plenty of light already but they look awesome and could NEVER have enough light!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I purchased the duallys from Rigid along with the mounting plate. I installed them and removed them because of the inability to lineup properly with the cutouts in the bumper.

1. will these line up better than the original setup from Rigid?

2. Your photo shows the white and ambers for the Duallys. Rigid's Ambers are clear in color when off but your picture is amber when off... Why?

3. What would the upcharge be for the D2's and would they fit in this setup?

Thanx in advance. I don't need these as I have plenty of light already but they look awesome and could NEVER have enough light!!!

I just responded to your private message, and figured it would be helpful to post the same reply for everyone to see. Great questions!

1. Absolutely, our bracket kit is different than the Rigid brackets because it properly staggers the lights to follow the contour of the bumper while also spacing the lights evenly in the opening.

The Rigid brackets do not stagger the lights, which forces the outer lights to stick out more where the bumper begins to curve back toward the tires. We've also seen countless installations of the Rigid brackets where the lights actually rub on the bumper because they aren't spaced correctly. You will not get any of that with our kit.

2. You are correct, the Rigid light offerings use an amber colored diode and the lens color is clear. Our site in that manner is not completely accurate, but it's more for illustrative purposes.

3. D2's fit and look awesome with our kit. Our bezel/bracket system has been developed to accommodate Rigid Dually, Rigid D2, Vision X Optimus, Vision X Halo, KC C-Series, Baja Designs Sport, and Baja Designs Pro.

The full bezel kit with (4) Rigid D2 LEDs of your color and beam pattern choice is $999 + shipping: Rigid Industries D2 | Raptor Lighting

If you want my honest opinion, the Baja Designs Squadron Sport is a better light for the money than the Rigid D2. It looks killer in the bezels, and it's $140 cheaper: Baja Designs Squadron Sport | Raptor Lighting

Here is a closeup of our kit installed on a customer's Raptor. You can see better that I mean about the lights being staggered to match the bumper's contour and the x,y spacing.

64484d1432662646-fordraptorlights-fog-light-bezels-customer-pics-wass-2.jpg

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a favor to rigid. I like that all light appear clear until turned on. Cleaner look imho. I haven't had the condensation issues I've read about. Plus other than the 5 8.7" VisionX HIDs on my truck, the other 6 rear facing are Rigid and my 40" front is combo flood (amber) /spot (white) is also Rigid.

Uniformity is the game here. [emoji12]. I'll keep ha posted. Thanx!

9f25288a42741fb9a1ff9db803c57fee.jpg

0eb2bb492195cfdecd29924ae4495bdd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well...After much deliberation and prayers I was told by the Raptor Gods on high that my rig needed a wee-bit more light "Just In Case".

Therefore - without further ado - I've decided to add two Amber Floods and two White Spots to the front of my rig in this area...

Because 13 other Rigid/VisionX Lights might not be enough!!!!!!

Is there a lawyer in the house? I need to sue someone to recoup the costs of my mods (and attorney fees of course) Damn these trucks!!! - I'll pet her and squeeze her and lover her forever!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdHaNr0OAY

@Jimbo - Do you know any good attorneys that can get some of my money back?