NEW Fog Light Options with Custom Bezels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyseguy

Reaction score
I picked up a set of these about a month ago for my Rigid D2s and can't tell you how happy I am with the way they turned out. I hated the way the D2s just hung in the hole. I also had a problem that if they turned the slightest little bit they would just rub the bumper and make a squeaking sound. The bezel cured the problem and IMO looks a thousand times better.

I have the Rigid D2 wide on the inside and driving on the outside. There is enough room around the light to aim the D2 wide out to the side and get the light exactly where I want it.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set of these about a month ago for my Rigid D2s and can't tell you how happy I am with the way they turned out. I hated the way the D2s just hung in the hole. I also had a problem that if they turned the slightest little bit they would just rub the bumper and make a squeaking sound. The bezel cured the problem and IMO looks a thousand times better.

I have the Rigid D2 wide on the inside and driving on the outside. There is enough room around the light to aim the D2 wide out to the side and get the light exactly where I want it.

Awesome! Thanks for your feedback. Do you have any pics??

We need to know if the light covers, or color lenses will work with this kit.

@RaptorAddict, we ordered a set of covers to test fit them. Once they come in and we have an answer, you will be the first to know!

Nyseguy

Reaction score
@sal313, I'll try to take some pics tonight if I get home before dark. I've been meaning to for a while now, but with three little babies at home my life turns to chaos the moment I walk through the door.

dlh4x4

Reaction score
I purchased these lights also, the results are great it finished off the look of the front bumper with the rigid lights.

Attachments

• DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0063.jpg
    DSC_0063.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 177

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What difference has that Bracket for those of us that have already a complete(Dually or D2's)installed set minus the Bezels?
Do you sell only the bezels?

Best regards

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What difference has that Bracket for those of us that have already a complete(Dually or D2's)installed set minus the Bezels?
Do you sell only the bezels?

Best regards

The bezels really finishes off the look of the fog lights within the OEM bumper. And yes, you can order just the bezels! Bezel only kits are available for all the popular brands of lights (Rigid, Vision X, Baja Designs and KC).