NEW Fog Light Options with Custom Bezels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks,

We are happy to announce that due to popular demand, FordRaptorLights.com has completed extensive test-fitting and modified our custom mounting brackets to accommodate all major brands of LED cube lights with our custom snap-fit bezel kits for the stock Ford Raptor bumper - Starting at $599!

Please see below for a full product line offering.

Full Kits Include:
(4) LED Cube Lights of your choice and configuration
(2) Patented Snap-Fit Bezels designed for the Stock Ford Raptor Bumper
(2) Custom Steel Black Powder Coated Brackets
(1) Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Kit
(1) Wiring Harness Kit

KC HiLites C3 - $599

kit_kc-hilites-c3.jpg

Rigid Industries Dually - $699

kit_rigid-dually.jpg

Baja Designs Squadron Sport - $759 *Available 5/20/15 - Pre-Order Now!

kit_baja-sport.jpg

Vision-X Optimus - $799

kit_visionx-optimus.jpg

Vision-X Halo - $849

kit_visionx-halo.jpg

Rigid Industries D2 - $999

kit_rigid-d2.jpg

Baja Designs Squadron Pro - $1099 *Available 5/20/15 - Pre-Order Now!

kit_baja-pro.jpg

Already have lights? Purchase the Ford Raptor Bezel and Bracket kit for $329!

bevel-set.jpg

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet. So I've got BD Squadron's in the pocket with the outboard being white cornering lights (wide pattern) and the inboard being fogs - amber with a spot pattern.

Question - will this bezel reduce the light dispersion on a wide/cornering pattern?

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd question - does the bezel and hardware require mounting the lights directly straight ahead? I've got my cornering lights slightly tilted outwards.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet. So I've got BD Squadron's in the pocket with the outboard being white cornering lights (wide pattern) and the inboard being fogs - amber with a spot pattern.

Question - will this bezel reduce the light dispersion on a wide/cornering pattern?

@FastEddie, the light lens surface sits just about flush with the bezel, so it should not interfere whatsoever with the light dispersion.

2nd question - does the bezel and hardware require mounting the lights directly straight ahead? I've got my cornering lights slightly tilted outwards.

There is a small amount of space between the bezels and light housing, which does allow you to slightly angle the light left or right if you wish.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I was going to do a little write-up on my install, but this is as good of place as any. I purchased and installed these a couple of weeks ago. Very happy with the outcome. Here are a few pics I took along the way. In the future, if I get the time, I will remove the bumper and mold the bezel into the bumper and fill the small gaps in on the sides of the lights. I used the Rigid D2 Wides and the Rigid Dually Spots for the bezel lights. The lights in the middle are Rigid D2 XL Hyperspots. I haven't had the truck out at night since I installed everything, so I am still working on where to aim them and if I want the spots to the outside or the inside or how it'll work best.

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg