NEW !!! ○ Baja Designs RTL & RTL-B ○ 30" Rear Tail Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, been waiting on a pic with it installed on a raptor....

14305473_10104167366710595_4837513927455192796_o.jpg

Taken from Ford Raptor Forum FB Page:

"Would you look at that ass.... #tailendtuesday Finally found some time to prep this beast for Havoc AND Raptoberfest. Oh, and we got around to installing the new Baja Designs #RTL light.

I know this mounting location is undesirable to a few (sans tailgate) but the SVC bypass rack w/ FOX 4.0s, and 2 37" Toyo RTs kinda gets in the way.

We have sent a "keep the tailgate" bracket design that moves the light to a different location out to laser this week and will have them ready for some torture testing at Raptoberfest!

The center white light is activated with reverse, the amber/dim red is constant on, triggered by switch 4. Bright red is illuminated with with the brake pedal.

We will have a full product photo shoot release with all the details tomorrow on the Texas Motorworx page. Retail: $424.95"

texasmotorworx

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 'keep the tailgate' mount is the one I have been waiting for.

As soon as we get pictures and information we will be posting up :biggrin:
Definitely excited to see what Jason and the TexasMotorWorx team comes up with

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really interested to see how the tailgate mount works out. It would probably require the bumper at it's lowest adjustment, mine is set to highest at the moment.

I followed someone with this new bar installed this weekend and it looked great, but I think it was mounted with too much of a downward angle as most of the time I could only see the white light through the dust.

Also, I've got the SDHQ mounts mentioned earlier in the thread for my racer S2's and they work great!

Bailey, I'll be in touch to order one this week!

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! We have been listening and are thinking of making another RTL!
The RTL-S "Street Friendly" Rear Light Bar. This is a dual power light and designed for people wanting tail, brake, turn, reverse, and more!

RTL-S, 30" Rear Light Bar, $474.95 ------ $427.45 * Forum Price
(Amber/Turn , Tail/Brake, Reverse/Work , Tail/Brake, Amber/Turn)

Currently this is a Prototype model. In order to speed up the production we need at least 30 on order! We already have a pre-order list started.
Get your order in now to receive part of the first batch. 1(800)-422-5292x114

Current ETA: n/a

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs
800-422-5292x114
[email protected]

The Pre-Orders keep coming in! Thanks everyone! We are currently designing the circuit boards to make this a reality. :biggrin:

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks awesome but what practical use would a raptor who is generally on the road and sometimes the trail going to need for this?
I mean, the stock raptor comes with brakelights right? :)

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looks awesome but what practical use would a raptor who is generally on the road and sometimes the trail going to need for this?
I mean, the stock raptor comes with brakelights right? :)

The RTL/RTL-B are designed to provide added safety to Recreational and Race Vehicles. Rear Facing Amber allows vehicles behind you to see your vehicle in poor visibility conditions. This helps prevent collisions and is often required at events like SnoBall. Having additional Tail and Brake Lights are also a plus when the Brake Lights can often be obstructed by dirt, debris, or parts in the bed. Not all vehicles need this to go out and enjoy the trails. Safety is the primary reason for adding one to your vehicle.