NEW !!! ○ Baja Designs RTL & RTL-B ○ 30" Rear Tail Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for the orders everyone !!! These are now back ordered until 9/2/16 - our machine shop and production crew are working very hard to get these out asap

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

how bout just head on shots when off to see the optics?

Will get some posted up ASAP

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if their is enough room to mount this in the space between the tailgate and stock rear bumper still allowing the tailgate to open without hitting it?? (please say yes)

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you know if their is enough room to mount this in the space between the tailgate and stock rear bumper still allowing the tailgate to open without hitting it?? (please say yes)

It would be very tight. I'm not sure on the gap between the rear bumper and tailgate. Here is the finished dimensions on the RTL/RTL-B

32.125" x 2.15" x 1.5"

Workman

Reaction score
Im curious to see where people mount these, I could see some getting creative. The back of a chase rack would be pretty cool.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Hope BD don't mind me posting, just giving the people what they want... :)

IMG_20160825_182645_zpsn80mypts.jpg

IMG_20160825_182633_zpsxwzruql9.jpg

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing it, but how exactly does it work? When you brake does only the two outside parts light up red, or does the wile bar light up red, or does each section light up?

Also, how do you switch between Amber and work light? Would this make using an aux switch obsolete?

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing it, but how exactly does it work? When you brake does only the two outside parts light up red, or does the wile bar light up red, or does each section light up?

Also, how do you switch between Amber and work light? Would this make using an aux switch obsolete?

Wiring:
Black - Ground
Red - Amber + Red Running Light
Blue - Reverse/Work
Yellow - Brake Light

You could technically wire this up without even using the aux switches for a fully integrated setup, bust most will want the option to turn this off.