New from baja designs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance you guys will be making covers for these and all other Squadrons?

I do not believe so, the hard coated polycarbonate lenses do not crack or break easily. Thanks - Christian

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

We are now accepting preorders for Squadron Sports in pairs with included basic wiring harness! Get a pair of the Squadron Sports for $379.99 ( plus your forum discount if you get a hold of me!) Thanks - Christian
407803.jpg

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance these will be made available with the option of the black bezel similar to the Squadron Pro?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Christian,

1575 lumens and 15 watts each individual light/3150 lumens 30 watts for the pair?

It is 3150 lumens and 30 watts per light so a pair would be 6300 lumens and 60 watts for a pair of Squadron Sports, thanks - Christian

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Any chance these will be made available with the option of the black bezel similar to the Squadron Pro?

The Squadron Sport is only available in the silver clear ano, to better distinguish the two products from each other. You could however purchase the black bezel and install it, thanks - Christian

R4P70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Christian,

I really like this light. How many can we put in each fog light cutout, 2 or 3?Can we get an amber lens instead of the yellow lens? Your OnX amber is amber but your Squadrons are yellow. Thanks

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Christian,

I really like this light. How many can we put in each fog light cutout, 2 or 3?Can we get an amber lens instead of the yellow lens? Your OnX amber is amber but your Squadrons are yellow. Thanks

We have found a supplier who will allow us to use the same color plastic as the lighter amber found on the Squadron, on the Onx lenses. But we are not ordering these lenses until we have none of the dark amber lenses in stock. The dark amber (Onx) Blocks more light from exiting the lights, therefor we decided to go with the more yellowish amber (Squadron).