New from baja designs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Christian here from Baja Designs, proud to introduce you to the newest addition to Baja Designs product line up, The Squadron Sport!
400001.jpg

The Sport packs a punch at 3,150 Lumens, 30 watt power consumption all while meeting the needs of the everyday off road enthusiast at an affordable price of $199.99. Squadron Sport features include our uService™ Technology, ClearView™ Multi-form optics, MoistureBlock™ Technology, Limited Lifetime Warranty and 5000k Daylight Temperature. This light is also available for all of our adventure bike kits as a more economic choice without sacrificing quality.
407003.jpg

We are accepting preorders and the Squadron Sport and we will begin shipping on May 15th, and don't forget to get ahold of me to get your addition forum member discount!! Let me know if you need any more information, thanks​

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a very nice product for the price, are you planning on having a fog kit that includes brackets and appropriate wiring for the Raptor?

It looks like they come with quite a bit of wiring & relays etc, most of which I don't think I'd need, but I do need a bracket.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like a very nice product for the price, are you planning on having a fog kit that includes brackets and appropriate wiring for the Raptor?

It looks like they come with quite a bit of wiring & relays etc, most of which I don't think I'd need, but I do need a bracket.

447550-05.jpg

The brackets have already been available separately, as will as the harnesses to activate our lights with your stock AUX switches. There for we will not be offering an entire kit due to all the interchangeable parts, thanks - Christian

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Very nice! Will they be available in amber? Or will amber covers be available?

400011.jpg

The Squadron Sports are available in amber as well as marine white housings and flushmount front bezels. Thanks - Christian

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Looks very good. Exceptional price.
Question: What is "uService Technology?"

uService Technology is a feature of our LED products that allows you the customer to swap out the lenses and reflectors to create your own pattern that best suits your application, thanks for the question - Christian

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Are these dimmable?

660055.jpg

These lights are dimmable with our dimmerbox, which will allow you to swap between 100% and 50% modes. - Christian