NEW Apollo Optics Satellights - 4.5" and 6.7" Round LED Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This little lights of mine...... just freaking rock!! they have a narrow beam that's great for seeing way out ahead of where you are going. With today's serious suspensions from all these vendors, out driving your lights can be real easy to do. At Raptoberfest i was down a 40 inch light due to a bolt shearing but these lights allowed me to easily see what i needed to stay safe. I also think that they have better aesthetics than the cubes i ran before, but that's just my opinion.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This little lights of mine...... just freaking rock!! they have a narrow beam that's great for seeing way out ahead of where you are going. With today's serious suspensions from all these vendors, out driving your lights can be real easy to do. At Raptoberfest i was down a 40 inch light due to a bolt shearing but these lights allowed me to easily see what i needed to stay safe. I also think that they have better aesthetics than the cubes i ran before, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks @jlatigo! We always love to hear good feedback from our customers!

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for the 4.5s and i need to pick up a 20" light bar also. I shall be on sales watch. I am headed out on a 10 day road trip as of Friday and may not have internet access. I will get in if something materializes.

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When are the 8.7" ones coming out... And if you know what will the approximate price be?

Last edited: