My review of the eBay special, generic, 20 inch LED light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which Chinese lights are these and which American company did they rip off?

When all the American companies have been replaced with Chinese shit products will you guys care then?

Maybe when your employer closes down and you lose you job you'll care?

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which Chinese lights are these and which American company did they rip off? When all the American companies have been replaced with Chinese shit products will you guys care then? Maybe when your employer closes down and you lose you job you'll care?

Flame on

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Which Chinese lights are these and which American company did they rip off? When all the American companies have been replaced with Chinese shit products will you guys care then? Maybe when your employer closes down and you lose you job you'll care?

So what you're saying is that my job is safer if I over pay 500% for certain products just because they were made in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 20" Chinese light will fit in the stock bumper opening? Was looking into ordering one.. hell for the prices they have I might order a few lol

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I work for the government. I pay my own salary. Pretty sure my employer isn't going out of business, but congratulations on derailing this thread. Couldn't even make it to 15 posts.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Does anyone know if the 20" Chinese light will fit in the stock bumper opening? Was looking into ordering one.. hell for the prices they have I might order a few lol

You would have to measure the opening. The ones from aurora are actually 21.5"

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score

When all the American companies have been replaced with Chinese shit products will you guys care then?

I bet you the American companies are just selling these exact same lights. The only one I can think of that I am certain has a manufacturing facility in the US is KC lights. I think that they are even off shoring some.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Lol the American companies are just reselling these lights as their own. I know for a fact a few LED light distributors just buy chinese lights in bulk and rebrand them as their own. The only "Made in America" ones i know of are Rigid and VisionX. And for a bar I use once a month, I'm not spending $2k+.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I have a chinese bar. It's not this company, but it was a Chinese manufacturer and it fit. It was tight, but no problems.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet you the American companies are just selling these exact same lights. The only one I can think of that I am certain has a manufacturing facility in the US is KC lights. I think that they are even off shoring some.

I know for a fact Rigid is made in America by hand. I've been to their facility.

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol the American companies are just reselling these lights as their own. I know for a fact a few LED light distributors just buy chinese lights in bulk and rebrand them as their own. The only "Made in America" ones i know of are Rigid and VisionX. And for a bar I use once a month, I'm not spending $2k+.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I have a chinese bar. It's not this company, but it was a Chinese manufacturer and it fit. It was tight, but no problems.

Sweet.,,, thanks! Did you use the rigid mount or did you use the one that came with the light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk