Multi color multi function light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remote function 50" light bar
dim white
bright white
strobe
Multi color slow
Multi color fast
I have 2 bars made up right now for $400 forum price plus shipping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkXuhDW2Po

Does it fit where you have it with hood closed? Does it come with mounting hardware? Can you make it without the blue??? Don't need to be caught by po po with blue flashers... they frown upon that.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Okay... looked again and clearly won't fit there. Duh... So where can it fit behind the grille or how big can we go behind grille since that doesn't look like it will go anywhere but on da roof.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my area, blue any where, and red out the front are seriously frowned upon, as in, Get your picture taken, 3 hots and a cot frowned upon. I might be interested in a 30 with amber knight rider lights. Also being able to alternate white and amber would be nice.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to measure the upper part of the rear window. I plan on mounting one on the inside back there and behind the front grill.