GEN 1 Morimoto H1 Mini Projector and Panamera Shrouds Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I'm gonna pull the trigger and have a new set of Anzos I just brought in for testing, retrofit with some Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0s. Going with the Bi-Xenon and i'm gonna mimic the super duties so i'll have high/low in both top and bottom (gonna hafta wire it up myself with a harness). It's not only my daily driver but my demo truck so might as well go for the best setup

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after few months on the research on thi project finally was completed this sunday after 7 hours job. The outcome was oustanding and the light output was great along with the Panamera switchback shrouds. The Nick from The Retrofit Source kept me on the right route when I called them for advice. Yesterday the vehicle was driven at night and the light output was great. I hope you like it and feel free to ask any question.

Nice upgrade. I got my HID kit from TRS also.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was it getting the headlight housings separated? I’m in the process of retrofitting a set of stock halogens and getting the headlights apart and getting the sealant out is a huge pain in the ass. I’ve had to bake them several times to get everything cleaned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tossty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was it getting the headlight housings separated? I’m in the process of retrofitting a set of stock halogens and getting the headlights apart and getting the sealant out is a huge pain in the ass. I’ve had to bake them several times to get everything cleaned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bake them 20 minutes at 250 deg without opening the oven door to check them. That should do it. Then start to separate them little by little using baker gloves.