GEN 1 Morimoto drivers for switchback strips need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

907Raptor'13

Reaction score
I have a led switchback strip and the driver is making the strip dim.
I've had a couple drives go out on me before but now I can't seem to find any more drivers online? At least the same as the one I need.
Is there any way someone could point me in the right direction. All I need is the driver harness no new strip or anything like that.
Just the driver.
I went to the website for that picture I took but they only sell the strips with the drivers.

The picture below is what I'm looking for.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1667.jpg
    IMG_1667.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 76

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a led switchback strip and the driver is making the strip dim.
I've had a couple drives go out on me before but now I can't seem to find any more drivers online? At least the same as the one I need.
Is there any way someone could point me in the right direction. All I need is the driver harness no new strip or anything like that.
Just the driver.
I went to the website for that picture I took but they only sell the strips with the drivers.

The picture below is what I'm looking for.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Those look like the V1.0 drivers. Have you contacted theretrofitsource.com yet? They should be able to help you.
What size strip were they powering?

OP
OP

907Raptor'13

Reaction score
ill try that.
Don't know what size they are but they fit inside the grooves in the factory projector headlights.