More distance....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the vision X 21 inch bar and its wild bright... but id like a lil more, ok alot more distance. What will give me more distance , I know this prob isnt a good idea but id like to mount them in the grill.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Something in a spot pattern would work. Ideally I'd recommend light cannons. Those have some awesome distance.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep, light cannons, the 6.7" cannons throw light like 2500 ft i think, and the new 8.7" cannons are some where around 3200 ft. well over half a mile.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Steve,

We can either swap optics on your 21" bar to be all spot (and maybe 2 sections of flood if you want)

Or you can do the 4.5" light cannon hood mount package and you'd get an insane amount of spot light.

Either way, we can take care of you. Putting a light behind the grill isn't the best option for ultimate spot light

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steve,

We can either swap optics on your 21" bar to be all spot (and maybe 2 sections of flood if you want)

Or you can do the 4.5" light cannon hood mount package and you'd get an insane amount of spot light.

Either way, we can take care of you. Putting a light behind the grill isn't the best option for ultimate spot light

Thanks... just curious , what do i have now , a total of 12 flood? Are the 6 diffused lights on each side the floods?

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks... just curious , what do i have now , a total of 12 flood? Are the 6 diffused lights on each side the floods?

Yes sir, if you have a total of 12 floods and think that's too much then I would say just get rid of the floods completely and just stick to the 10 degree spot pattern

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like they all said go with light canons for distance and go higher on the truck. If you want distance Puting them behind the grill will kill your output and you won't be happy! If you want serious output do a 54" Baja designs onyx bar across the roof in all spot that will be awesome