Molded Fog Light Shroud for Rigids...Who Makes This...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them... but not $1,000 like them.

I also like the fact the lights are recessed back a bit.

I'd probably pay $200 for a pair of them. Maybe $250 max.

But like I said - they lights are recessed further back in the bumper than the Rigid bracket allows so we'd have to come up with some sort of bracket on top of that.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

I called back to see what kind of discount and the quantity desired for such a discount and he said he would get back to me. I'll let you guys know if I hear back from him.

Thanks. Keep us posted. :big_banana_Dance:

Last edited:

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with Hoss, $250 maybe no way $1000. As to the bracket, I would expect that to be included. Are we sure the $1000 price doesn't include the lights? Just asking.....

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
I have good taste it appears lol jk....but a Grand for those is too steep. Whoever wants to head this up tell them they could probably sell 10 at $1k or they could sell 1000 at $200-250

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have good taste it appears lol jk....but a Grand for those is too steep. Whoever wants to head this up tell them they could probably sell 10 at $1k or they could sell 1000 at $200-250

I'd say realistically they could sell 200+ for $250 a set.

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
I agree with Hoss, $250 maybe no way $1000. As to the bracket, I would expect that to be included. Are we sure the $1000 price doesn't include the lights? Just asking.....

That's funny because I did ask him that when he told me the cost, but it does not include any lights. I will mention the consensus on Price and see what he has to say when I hear back. He did seem pretty proud that it was a "custom one off" though, but we will see.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be a shot in the dark, but I have a buddy who design shit like this for a living. Going to see him tomorrow.. I think I'm going to show him these pics and see if he can do anything.