Mirror Reflector Lights Always On and Flash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From the F150forum. Passenger side fusebox has a yellow/blue wire.

To connect up the bottom bulbs to the parking lamp, I used the supplied wiring with the kit and ran it back through the doors into the truck cab. On the passengers side where the fusebox is there are a bunch of connectors, found the one that looks like the pic and tapped PIN 6 which is a YELLOW wire with BLUE stripe as my source - this is the parking lamp circuit. I'm sure you could also hit it at the headlight switch, I just knew where it was on my truck on the passenger side from another project, so it was an easy place to grab the power.

image6_zpsf8ea7ffd.jpg

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Humvee21 it didn't work; the wiring harness that goes thru the door jam has a plug on it (2014 models anyway)

Car Stereo Company there isn't an illumination wire; the only hot wire I found was constantly hot. I spent all day working on this and all I got was pissed off.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for marker lights only, you can use a wire that goes into the power window switch. it only comes on when the lights are on. its a 14 ga wire. im not in a truck at the moment, but you are fine to test the thicker wires.

Any ideas which one? I checked all of them with a test light and only found one to be hot but it was constantly hot.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the middle of completing the forward facing running/turn signal light. The connector for the door harness is a MAJOR PITA! I am running the wires to the left front turn signal and right front turn signal respectively. I will post again tomorrow when i am hopefully done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 43

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drilled slight hole on the bottom of the connector on the door jamb for the wire to go through. According to the wiring diagram, there is no one circuit that can be tied into to that has both running and turn lights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: