M&R update on 50" curved Convex bar setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The CNC tube bender is extremely beneficial for mass production. Im not saying that we will not look into it but with the CNC bender the computer bends the perfect bends every desired length. I would assume rolling it would raise the production time and price. I will see what we can do but the CNC is an awesome option for now

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The CNC tube bender is extremely beneficial for mass production. Im not saying that we will not look into it but with the CNC bender the computer bends the perfect bends every desired length. I would assume rolling it would raise the production time and price. I will see what we can do but the CNC is an awesome option for now

I am with you on the CNC bender, yes they do make CNC benders that do radius bends but they are very pricey. Hell they even make CNC 3D Mandrel tube benders (What most big time header/exhaust producers use now) but like anything its a HUGE investment.

I am still on the fence about putting a bar on the top of the windshield as I am not a fan of wind noise or having to drill into the door area. But if I do go a curved bar this will be the mount as it look great.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. I really dig the amber idea. You can wire them up separately and use them even when the 50" is not needed

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great idea to add the cubes, I hate that the bar doesn't cover end to end and that's a good solution! How much would a package combo be?