The M&R Shroud Kit For Rigid Industries Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The video was great thanks for making that.

A few quick questions. Will the D series amber lens cover fit in these shrouds?

D-Series Light Cover Amber | Rigid Industries

Also is it possible to aim the center pair straight forward like fog lights and the outside pair angled out like corner lights? I see these have some great adjustability, just wasn't sure how much.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea you can angle them more center. But I doubt that the lense covers would fit due to the mold holes having a snug fit for the lights

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea you can angle them more center. But I doubt that the lense covers would fit due to the mold holes having a snug fit for the lights

How do I order the kit that aims them straight out, I have all 4 lights in driving and don't need them aimed out that wide. Please PM me with the FRF good guy discount :happy107:

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do I order the kit that aims them straight out, I have all 4 lights in driving and don't need them aimed out that wide. Please PM me with the FRF good guy discount :happy107:

If you want to check out the install go to my youtube page and watch the video I put together. Those shrouds are awesome!