M&R Introduces Flush Mount SLICKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The D2s are 3030 lumens each. The regular duallys are 1568 lumens each. I would compare these more to the standard Dually. Not trying to sway any opinion just presenting facts. M&R have a lot of good reviews and these look to be a great light at a nice price point.

I see that now... I meant the fact both the m&r's and rigid's have 6 LEDs each... Did not look at the lumen output. But m&r makes a really solid product!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK... I just looked up prices on the rigids. So what am I supposed to figure out?

Its simple, the Lumens. A pair of Duallys has 2600 Lumens and cost is about the same.
A Pair of D2's are rated at 6060 Lumens so of course they should be more expensive.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have the Reg Duallys flush mounts in the bumper and think the d2 would be over kill but these look nice and would probably be a good alternative to them. if these would of been out when i pulled the trigger i would of took a good look at them.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see that now... I meant the fact both the m&r's and rigid's have 6 LEDs each... Did not look at the lumen output. But m&r makes a really solid product!

Most people go with the standard duallys for rear facing. The d2s would be overkill for that application. These would make a competitive product.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Its simple, the Lumens. A pair of Duallys has 2600 Lumens and cost is about the same.
A Pair of D2's are rated at 6060 Lumens so of course they should be more expensive.

Ahh I see that now Ha Ha. Its all good I would get the m&r before any of them

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh I see that now Ha Ha. Its all good I would get the m&r before any of them

Was not trying to sway you away from buying these, just pointing out how ridiculous you were for trying to compare these to the D2's

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up for me guys. I could definitely use these backing down my driveway and for duck season that is coming up soon!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk[/quote]

Last edited:
OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First person who already has M&R lights that PMs me gets free pair of Slicks to create a review for the forum.

That's us being thankful for being in the raptor community