M & R hood light pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set locally from a guy who sold his Raptor to order a 17. Price was too good to turn down. Question - is the pattern a flood or more like a Euro pattern? And can they be changed to spot by just changing the lenses to clear lenses? I cant seem to find any options online to buy a clear lens for any LED lights. M&R doesnt say much about the pattern or offer any options for them on their website.

Also, I saw a reference here somewhere about anti theft bolts for pods with a triangle shaped head. Any idea who makes them? No luck in search.

TIA
Mike

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try emailing M&R they are a vendor on here.

Rigid has anti theft bolts. I used them on my 50" bar so it would not run off. You can probably get them cheaper in McMaster Carr though

OP
OP
Otis857

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I saw those after digging deeper. I've dealt with McMaster before and they do have tons of unusual stuff. Also saw the tamper resistant screws that Rigid sells there.

Interesting, They also have pin in hex drive (Allen) cap screws, which I think would be a better option than the pin in Torx version. You can readily find Torx bits with the hole cut for the tamper proof Torx screws, but I've never seen the Allen version with a center pin before.