M&R fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

terryturner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone else has installed the M&R fog lights or spot lights to fill that bumper hole and how they like em. I know they're a little pricey but with the shroud that goes over them I think they look the best and that they belong there. Also, I have the HIDs and am curious if light tone would match. I don't want white head lights and blue fogs. I'm pretty picky about that kinda stuff. Thanks

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the fogs and I like them. I think they fill that space in the bumper better than other fogs out there. I will tell you though that the color doesn't match the HIDs. So if you're picky about that then you won't like them. You're going to have a hard time finding LEDs that match the color of HIDs.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well it depends what color hid you have. M&R fog kit is rated at 6000k light. So I assume it should match of you have a 6000k hid bulb