M&R Fog Light kit - extra option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R4P70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for picking this project back up. My next purchase is fog lights. I would presonally lose the bolt look and maybe put the slotted design of the grill on there or go with a boltless plain look.

I second the concern about being locked into pointing the lights straight through the holes and losing the ability to manually position the lights. I understand that may be difficult to engineer and in that case might need to go without the cover you are designing, but that would be a very nice feature.

Look forward to your progress.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Looks like we are removing the bolts and leaving the design simple and more applicable for more people. As far as being locked into one position, most people have the lights facing forwards anyways so these should work for everyone. It would be hard to design something that looks good and has a slit for movement. Let me know what you guys think since your opinions are very important to us and this project would not happen without your input. These will be offered in primed color for people who color match their bumper to their truck as well as the color of the factory bumper to make it blend in to look as if it was made by FORD

imagejpeg_0987_zpstszznqxi.jpg

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Simple is better

So much better without the bolts and I'm eager to see it painted to match the stock bumper and how the bumper looks with the finished product on a truck.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking bolts from the back or just silicone. Any inputs? Recommendations?