M&R Fog Light kit - extra option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am seriously considering this for my new ride, my old Raptor had a 40" light bar, but it does not work with the new intercooler on the Roush. I really need the wide angle lighting for these fogs, since I need to see deer on the side of the road, will this do the trick with the shroud on them? Anyone have any picts on a standard bumper?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Should be awesome. There are about 20 shrouds out there right now. I'll post pictures once they start coming in

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel the need to bitch:

The brackets that hold the shrouds in didn't even come close to fitting. I had to completely refab them. A. so the four bolts line up with the 4 holes. B. so the bracket dose'nt show between the shroud holes. I mean come on guys... at least check they fit before sending them out.

The white spacers for the light mount don't fit in between the bumper. So I need to trim them down or cut the bumper down a bit.

I thought you guys spent a year on this thing to get all of this shit right?

And for gods sake. Provide some installation instructions. I'd do it for you if I wasn't wasting my time trying to custom fit everything.

Don't tell me it's on your website. Because its not.

I would have given you $2000 to send me the right shit rather than **** around with this $1000 nick knack set up.