M&R dimmer/strobe module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you need to run one to each light? will they all run off of the same remote? can you just put it right up where the upfitters come through the firewall?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They should be for sale later this week. Just want to have them on hand before I create

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

do you need to run one to each light? will they all run off of the same remote? can you just put it right up where the upfitters come through the firewall?

You can use one for all 6 lights. At the up fitter switch wires would work

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got 3 Thank you!!

Kind of curious,looked at the previously ones bought by other buyers and say $100.00??

HAHA we maxed out our listing capabilities so I edited the listing from a flush mount. That's why it shows up like that. Why did you get 3? what you planning on using this on?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In for one. Left positive feedback.
That last video was pretty cool.
I don't currently own any M&R products, planning to try this on my Rigid's.
Cool product / great price!!!

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My plan is to wait for the new fog light shrouds and then maybe get them along with a set of fog lights and the dimmer module. That should finish up my lighting set up (for the front anyways)