M&R Behind the Grille 34" Light Bar Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So i know a lot of people are waiting for the behind the grille setup for the ford raptor. We have succeeded today with the mount and wanted to give you guys a few pictures. Initially we wanted to do the 24" bar but realized that the 34" bar fits a lot better and produces a lot better performance for the truck. We will still tweak it a little and should be available very very very soon.

The price of the bar is $500. It has 60 LEDs and it puts out 11,250 lumens. Since the 24" bar had incentives for forum members for the group buy, we will also throw in free shipping and mounting hardware for free.

The first picture is just the 34" light bar

IMG_1483.jpg

The second picture is just the front bumper hole light kit that is also available through M&R.

IMG_1486.jpg

The third picture is with both kits turned on to show combined Raptor light effect

IMG_1487.jpg

And here is a little video i made for you guys (click the full screen button)

YouTube Video

Guys please let me know what you think and sorry for the delay due to our other projects

Last edited:
OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like it. Can the bar be placed below the FORD also?

Only the over the FORD sign mounting has been developed as of now. We are still working on the mounting setup for the below the FORD sign.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like it above the Ford. For long distance visibility lights really need to be mounted up higher.

I agree.... And with the amount of light due to the larger bar size, and our careful mounting measurments, we are trying to make sure that all of the light is on the road instead of behind the ford sign.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Any idea how long it will take for the below setup and are you working on a single row light?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. Any idea how long it will take for the below setup and are you working on a single row light?

As far as the bellow the grill lights, we were thinking of linking maybe 16 of the 10W lights and seeing how the output will be. Just an option. I would not think it should take too long at all but dont want to create empty promises (maybe a couple of weeks lol)

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I can't mount this below the FORD. M&R 40" ELITE REFLECTORS LED LIGHT BAR, Model #: Elite 144 ? And just use the rigid mount?