M&R Awesome Picture Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are some sweet pictures in here, I will like the one i want to vote for, but a few thoughts on that. I think doing it this way will obviously gives people who post pictures on the front page and earlier in the order a greater chance and will get more likes. Well at least to me anyway, that's what I firstly am drawn to when I open the post It be nice for all the pics to be put in here, then pooled into the first post with a poll on the voting.(also this allows just one vote per person) just my .02 and I don't have a pic to submit, so I will just "like" away =)

Keep them amazing pics rolling in =)

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see your point but i want people to be able to like more than one picture.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well its no fair, i never have people out on the side of a trail when I come screaming by, and during the day I don't have them on anyways ;)

GoPro on a tripod recording as you fly by. Then later load it on your PC and use VLC player to take screenshots from the vid. You get a pic from the exact moment you want it. I do this a lot since I'm solo almost every time I go out.