M&R Automotive DUAL Headrest Lightbars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to share with everyone my experience with Mike at M&R Auto and their outstanding customer service.

I was interested in the headrest lightbar setup that Mike recently came out with. I got in touch and ordered one up. Install was a breeze and the light output was awesome, however I wasn't a fan of having my center headrest raised at all times to accommodate the bracket. It blocked rear visability and I couldn't have that.

I pulled the bracket off the center headrest and checked to see if it would fit on the drivers side headrest. Unfortunately the spacing of the adjustment rails is different so the bracket wouldn't fit but with that idea in my head I got back in touch with Mike to talk it through.

I explained how I'd wanted to try two light bars, one on the rear passenger headrest the other on the drivers side. About a week later I had two new brackets at my door and got to the install. It was too dark during my install for photos but here is the finished product.

It was a pleasure working with Mike and I would recommend M&R to anyone interested in lighting solutions.

And now the photos:

Attachments

• IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2415.jpg
    IMG_2415.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMAG0689.jpg
    IMAG0689.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMAG0688.jpg
    IMAG0688.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 175

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sir have the strangest interior for a Raptor I've ever seen. Lol...

The setup looks great. Are they both wired to the same switch?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Hint it's not a raptor, but he drives it like one and did a fine job keeping up in WI. His Mrs took a ride in a raptor for a short stint and after that he was pre-approved for the upgrade.

Gunpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed two of the rear ambers as well. I had a vertical tire rack, so using each head rest was not an option. I ordered a head rest, and license plate light bar from Mike, and just got them installed. No pictures at night yet, but they are BRIGHT!

rearamber_zpsgi6vpn7g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]