Lumens in the house!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
28,800 of them to be exact.:cool:
I installed the SDHQ Vision X Reflex 20" & 40" LED Light bars a few days ago and then today I
just finished installing my Rigid Industries Dually LED lights.
The 40" light bar is run off upfitter switch #2 (refused with 20 amp fuse)
The 20" light bar is run off switch #3 (refused with 10 amp fuse)
The Dually's are run off switch #4 (10 amp fuse)
I liked the way the SDHQ Vision X 20" & 40" light bars mounted over the way the Rigid light bars mount so that's why I chose them over the Rigid light bars.
The mounting plate for the 20" light bar was powder coated to match the lower bumper color and the 40" bar was powder coated black, both of the light bars were super easy to install and with their wire harness it was easy to install and wire as well.
These are really nice kits from SDHQ.
The Rigid Dually LED lights are a very nice kit as well, I went with the Ambers, floods for the inner mounting locations and spots for the outer mounting locations.
The mounting bracket plates were powder coated black, they fit perfectly and their wire harness was a perfect fit as well.
When I mounted the dually mounting plates I used red loc-tite for the self tapping drill screw threads and then drilled two extra holes per mounting plate all the way thru the double walled tubular frame and then removed the headlight housings so I could access the holes on the top of the tubular frame and used my Unibit drill bit to enlarge the holes on the top of the tubular frame to 3/4" so I could back up the 1/4" x 1" long grade 8 bolts with a washer and nylon locking nut by using a socket and ratchet to make sure the mounting plate wasn't going anywhere.

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

Nice and neat wiring install, almost looks factory. :mrgreen:
IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0422-1.jpg

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice lights and beautiful install!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the square amber "fog" lamp look... that said this truck seems to carry it off fairly well...

How much light does the grill cut off closed vs open? I am thinking of doing some lights behind the grill...

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the square amber "fog" lamp look... that said this truck seems to carry it off fairly well...

How much light does the grill cut off closed vs open? I am thinking of doing some lights behind the grill...

40" bar only, hood closed
IMG_0429.jpg

40" bar only, hood open
IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

40" bar only, hood open
IMG_0438.jpg

Ambers only
IMG_0439.jpg

UFO in the woods!
IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

40" bar only, hood open
IMG_0440.jpg

40" bar (hood closed) & headlights on low beam (Phillips Xtreme Power Bulbs)
IMG_0443.jpg

20" bar & 40" bar (hood closed) & headlights on high beam (Phillips Xtreme Power Bulbs)
IMG_0444.jpg

Ambers only, looks like I need to do a little fine tuning adjustment
IMG_0442.jpg