Looking to do reverse light bulb to LED swap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to swap the reverse light bulbs with some super bright LED replacement bulbs. Anyone done this? What LEDs did you get?

Also anyone swap out the incandescent bulbs in the 3rd brake light/bed light with LEDs.
Thanks

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to swap the reverse light bulbs with some super bright LED replacement bulbs. Anyone done this? What LEDs did you get?

Also anyone swap out the incandescent bulbs in the 3rd brake light/bed light with LEDs.
Thanks

I have the XP50's from diode dynamics for 6 months now, crazy bright. They were great to work with when I ordered the wrong set the first time. The link is noted below.

Diode Dynamics

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about installation? Is it a simple DIY? Because I really don't want condensation inside the lights

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about installation? Is it a simple DIY? Because I really don't want condensation inside the lights

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Very simple. Remove the rear tail light. Remove reverse bulb holder, remove original light bulb, install new LED bulb. Resemble.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the XP50s from Diode Dynamics. Fast shipping, super easy swap, and they are pretty bright. Not like adding dually's for reverse or anything, but way better than stock.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will point out that you can put the bulb in backwards. Then it will flicker. You then have to remove it and turn it around. Kind of a pain. Best to check before reassembly.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk