lights in the grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to put more light on my truck but im not a fan of the bars behind the grill, so that got me thinking. Has anyone got there hands on a 30 or 40" radius bar to mount in the grill? I was thinking cut out the area above the FORD and below it and mount either 2 40"s or 2 30" bars in there

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There were a couple releases at SEMA for something similar but it took out the FORD. I think it detracts from the grill which is not something I'm willing to alter. If it's fine with you then go for it. I believe one of the radius bars were going to be completely customizable (curve degree, length, etc).

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd modify the brackets to put the lights behind the big openings around the ford letters.

Much more light will make it through there than behind the grill area.

OP
OP
Baddkarmaracing

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try to get my hands on a couple radius bars to test fit when they are released, I use lights from plashlights so when he gets them in I will try my idea

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd modify the brackets to put the lights behind the big openings around the ford letters.

Much more light will make it through there than behind the grill area.

That's what I did. ---> 30" behind grill. ---> Custom made bracket.

Attachments

• LightBar10wCree140w 019.jpg
    LightBar10wCree140w 019.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 103

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Parade just a little, will you please? I only get cable companies when I google Star Vision.

Stepside, what's your source?