Lighting Shootout for TRR 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll add them to the list. Wouldn't the XL Pro be the same as the XLs that were tested last year?

That is correct. Will be bringing them anyways and different lenses for people to see different beam patterns.
It looks like a great chance to educate everyone on the importance of correct Aim and proper beam pattern when it comes to lights!
Unless there is a time crunch, I feel it would be a good chance for everyone to learn about how they can fine tune their lighting setups

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Unless there is a time crunch, I feel it would be a good chance for everyone to learn about how they can fine tune their lighting setups
We will likely do it Friday night, the only time crunch will be how late we want to stay up. Might need two nights, depending on the interest...

wakejunky

Reaction score
interested

I would like to compare the vision X 4.5" cowl lights against the JGL version. I have the JGL cannons mounted on the hood...paid less than $100 bucks for them delivered and would be really interested to see the difference in light output.

I think you have tested everything else that I have on the front...20", 30", 40" bars.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
will, i will be bringing a new product to the test. its a 42" single row. i know already that it wont win in the lumen and lux category, but i think it has the most useable light. its is less than half the height of the traditional bars and a double stack of them (if you wanted to) could be a new alternative. one bit of news for everyone, these are designed, engineered, and built here in the states if you were wondering. they also have a high and low setting so they can be used as running lights as well. more details at trr.