Lighting Shootout Results - TRR 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
They're actually back to back 10 watt led's

I do want to clarify the Gravity Series light is (2) 10w LED's though.
Thanks for the clarifation - I learned something!

Will first off, thank you for all you do. The time and effort is respected, and we appreciate the information you are putting out there for consumers.
You are welcome. This kind of comparison data really doesn't exist anywhere else and is a powerful tool for consumers.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey KC guys -

I'm getting hood mounts soon, which lights are best for my hood?

thanks
Peter

6" Pro spot?

That is a great choice no doubt if you like the 6" lights, and the performance will be there. HID will be the brightest, but we also offer the Gravity LED version that is right there in performance as well (led version tested in this 2015 shootout).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430042966.090790.jpg

There is also the FLEX Series Dual LED light that will not disappoint for a more low profile look. These can also be stacked (down the road even should you prefer) if more light was to be desired

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430043096.283148.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430043402.406824.jpg

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In reading the chart I noticed that the Rogue Radius lighting did not have very high numbers.
Does that meant that the lightbars are very weak in throwing out light?

What is a lightbar that is highly praised and used by a great many members?

I am getting a bumper package done with Rogue Racing. But I want the maximum amount of light not some whimpy penlight.

Any info guys?

D

Deleted member 12951

In reading the chart I noticed that the Rogue Radius lighting did not have very high numbers.

I am getting a bumper package done with Rogue Racing. But I want the maximum amount of light not some whimpy penlight.

Any info guys?

You can get Baja Designs or Rigids as options with Rogue bumpers. If your concerns are quality and output, get the Baja's. Even though Rigid will warranty them, having the Baja U-Service is hard to beat plus all the other pros over Rigids. Do your research and you will see. I believe Rogue offers an off brand China light for the budget conscious buyer.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with Baja or Rigid. I went with Rigid because I got some great pricing. I have a 40 RDS rigid and that sucker puts out a lot of light. I have friends with Chinese bars on their jeeps and it's not even close.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any info guys?

Hands down @Baja Designs. I will be doing a write up soon of my total experience, customer service, warranty and output.. I will also have comparison shots etc.

You will not be disappointed if you go Baja. A 40" arc racer edition spot/driving combo is what I would choose in a Rogue bumper.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep, I said the same thing in my post. And I disagree, you can go wrong getting Rigids. I have not been impressed with the quality, output or warranty.