Lighting issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, so today I parked my truck in front of a store with a big glass window out front, so I could see the reflection of my truck. When I was leaving I noticed that when I hit the brakes my little led lights in the grill would turn on, and when I released the brakes they would go off. It does it in both reverse and drive. I normally have the lights set to auto but even when I turn the knob completely off, it still does the same. At night time they all turn on and stay on like they normally should. Any ideas?

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
year ?? Is it only lights in the grill ? or all running lights ? Light bulbs will do this if a filament breaks and touches the other filament aka cross feed

OP
OP
X
Reaction score
year ?? Is it only lights in the grill ? or all running lights ? Light bulbs will do this if a filament breaks and touches the other filament aka cross feed

It's a 2012 and it's all the orange marker lights as well as the signals in my headlights. It has recon tail lights, which were plug and play. As well as a recon 3rd brake light and the recon vent grill lights which were already on it when I bought the truck