Lighting Bang For The Buck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tmx has some good lights at a very reasonable price. but definitely check the vendors on the right to see which is going to be the best for you.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
r u looking for street, or offroad, or street & offroad lighting??

if u need any more lighting on the street look into Raptor Retrofit or RSiWorks

for offroad i think the best thing to do is look into a 20" lightbar for the lower grill. many of our vendors have them

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sfkursevich, if I take your meaning correctly, what you are looking for is a set of street legal driving lights. They can be had, but it's going to take some searching. I will tell you that no LED light pod or light bar is street legal. Halogen lights can be street legal, but as I say you have to look hard to find them. When you do, keep the section of the box or packaging that they came in with you in the truck. If you get pulled over you will be able to prove to the officer that you are running legal lighting and will avoid the citation you'd get for running LED lights.

OP
OP
sfkursevich

sfkursevich

Reaction score
Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I am looking for both on and off-road, but with priority now for the street legal lighting. Thanks for the leads.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Yes, street legal is the priority. Thanks for the hints.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a good number of quality lighting options. Finding street legal options is possible. As for the best bang for the buck, any one of the forum vendors can help narrow down your options and walk you through them ao that you know you are purchasong the loghting that truly fita your needs...

Last edited: