Lightbar Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, mine is all American made (WSI and Whelen) except the actuator but did give WSI some more profit. Guess it cost more to help support our own....
Do we really have to go down this road again? Let's keep it short and simple: buying American assembled products is not a boost on the economy when all of the components are imported at some stage. 3000+ for some lights that could be had for a few hundred is a huge waste.

Supporting small independent businesses that support our community and have awesome customer service however is awesome.

D

Deleted member 12951

Do we really have to go down this road again? Let's keep it short and simple: buying American assembled products is not a boost on the economy when all of the components are imported at some stage. 3000+ for some lights that could be had for a few hundred is a huge waste.

Supporting small independent businesses that support our community and have awesome customer service however is awesome.

The lightbar rack and actuator was $1600 of it....just sayin.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think a lot of people (myself included) will make a decision based on the amount of times the light will be used. I might use it 4-5 times per year, so the cheap one will do.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Probably not what you are looking for, it is three 12" Whelens but blows away my Blackhawk 30" and 40" in the grill.

ahu5ada8.jpg
vu4unara.jpg

u8e9eras.jpg

Here is a video of it in action

WSI Lightbar Rack with actuator arm on Ford Raptor - YouTube

Do I spy a lightning?

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure if this thread is still current but we use lightbars like the one you've shown for our work trucks. We found a low cost alternative that we now have 4 of and have had no problems. check speedtechlights.com