Light cannon lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im about ready to buy a set of 4.5inch light cannons to mount up around the valence between the hood and the windshield. My question is which lenses to buy. I was thinking that the euros would be best but am worried that they will throw some light onto the hood instead of it all going down range. Im thinking that if its dark and light is hitting the hood it might make it harder to see. What lenses have y'all been running and how do you like them?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have light five 4.5 cannons on the front of my truck with euro lenses and they scatter/spread the light like crazy. Here's a comparison, the stock HIDs are brighter and shoot down the road further when compared the 4.5s with euro lenses. My advice is either run them as is or get the clear lenses for protection.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
A base cannon is almost dual beam by itself, it has the 10° spot, but also quite a bit of flood "splash" where even with no cover there is quite a bit of light on the hood. If you want the most down range, get a clear lens in whatever color your looking to go.

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I've got enough light up close, I just want more light further downrange. So I guess I'll go with the 10degree spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk