Light bars during the day?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I seen a guy running his led lights during the day last week. and as bright as they were, even during the day, hurt my eyes (my eyes are super sensitive to bright light, I have to wear sunglasses 90% of the time).

I find that running off road lights (on) on the road is ****** move. It's one thing if your in the middle of no where, completely different when on a busy road.

OP
OP
M

MIA2013

Reaction score
Thanks guys Im new to the led world wasnt sure how bright they were... was looking for a nice looking daytime running light, but also need something bright for when in the mountains at night, but thanks for the replies

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe .. And a tiny maybe.. If you had square 2x2 in the fogs and its pointed down.. Running 20/30/40/50 etc.. I wouldn't chance it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could consider an m&r dimmer for cubes. If you get a ticket for running a light without a cover either he or she can't find real work to do or they're jealous they don't or can't have what you do. That's pathetic..