Light bar night shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are oracle mirror lights

After Zeke's reply, i searched them out. So now that you've had them for awhile, whats your impression? I first saw those and instantly thought of an alternative to hood mounted lights, but they dont look as bright and appear to have limited adjustability. Seem pricey too, but what isnt for these trucks??

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After Zeke's reply, i searched them out. So now that you've had them for awhile, whats your impression? I first saw those and instantly thought of an alternative to hood mounted lights, but they dont look as bright and appear to have limited adjustability. Seem pricey too, but what isnt for these trucks??

I love them they make the truck look futuristic and if you have power folding mirrors they can function as spotlights, the light output is great._. I like to have a clean look for my truck which is why i didnt get hood mounted lights, they are just not my thing

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hows the light output and can they be aimed more straight ahead, or is that angle fixed? Im looking at an option to hood lights too. Looks like they have plenty of LEDs per light

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not fair NOAH, i bet you are only one of a very small number here running a Flir camera as well as big lumins. I wish I had your discretionary income.