Let there be light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I have the same set up of D2s as you..amber on the inside and white outside...try aiming those white spots outward alittle and i think you might like it...the HIDs have a very sharp cut off on the sides and by aiming the lights a little outward it really picks up the side of the road where the OEM lights fail to cover...my main reason is to spot deer on dark mountain/back roads...

im in the process of figuring out if i want the vision x 21 bar in the front bumper or a 30 inch bar mounted on some kind of bar that wont block my front plate

vy3a3aqu.jpg

Well, Alabama doesn't require a front mounted license plate. I've never been too sure why. But here is my set-up, the light bar came from defiant truck products and I had a local shop modify it to hold 2 32" led light bars

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vy3a3aqu.jpg

Well, Alabama doesn't require a front mounted license plate. I've never been too sure why. But here is my set-up, the light bar came from defiant truck products and I had a local shop modify it to hold 2 32" led light bars

yeah that wouldn't work lmao...nice though.

forgot to mention...dont want to block my front camera either

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
yeah that wouldn't work lmao...nice though.

forgot to mention...dont want to block my front camera either

Oooh I forgot you have the front camera as well. But honestly I think you'd be fine with a set up like this as long as there was room for a tag to show through

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup that would be the one...doesnt block the plate or the camera...who makes it...make, model?

Looks good...what size light bar is that? 40inch?

Yes it's a 40" Rigid. Unfortunately a company that just plain disappeared was called Wicked Performance (Tim - I think)

Haven't heard of/from him for a long long time. You should be able to get someone to fabricate something like this I would think.

Maybe, Jimmy at WSI could do something like this for you and others?

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it's a 40" Rigid. Unfortunately a company that just plain disappeared was called Wicked Performance (Tim - I think)

Haven't heard of/from him for a long long time. You should be able to get someone to fabricate something like this I would think.

Maybe, Jimmy at WSI could do something like this for you and others?

sound good, i'm looking for something very minimal nothing huge or elaborate..just enough to hold a single 30 or 40 inch bar.

saw your truck one of the raptor facebook pages..either mid-atlantic of ford raptor owners and sent you a message