Led replacement bulb for taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maguro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between my window tints and taillights tinted I can not see anything at night when I'm backing up. What's some good recommendations for replacement led bulbs. Thanks

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you leave the reverse light section clear? If not, you would be throwing money away if you bought expensive LED bulbs. I would look into flush mount cubes in the rear bumper or LED's mounted under the bumper. just my$.02

OP
OP
maguro

maguro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you leave the reverse light section clear? If not, you would be throwing money away if you bought expensive LED bulbs. I would look into flush mount cubes in the rear bumper or LED's mounted under the bumper. just my$.02

No the whole tail is tinted

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may have to strip the tint off the tails and redo them and leave the reverse portion visible.

I have all my windows blacked out so I ended up getting a set of reverse LED bulbs and they work like bright ass HIDs so im happy. Reverse cube lights in the rear bumper are going to be a winter project.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with some cheapy amazon generic ones and they seem to do the job pretty well for not being the projection style bulb. The distance in the rearview camera is about 30 yards.
led_zpshiido9r5.jpg
led2_zps9ul2xks1.jpg
led3_zpsewddp3nn.jpg