LED H13 Headlight Bulbs???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at the Lifetime Kit vs the Oracle Kit, it seems like the Lifetime's low/high beams are 22W/30W and the Oracle's are a constant 28W. Not sure which would be better? What do you guys think?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received and installed mine today. 3 business days to ship, pretty quick. I wasn't impressed with the overall quality of the product upon receipt. I also found that the lumen ratings were very misleading. Their website states 2000 lumens low beam and 2600 high beam. The box states 2200 lumens low beam and no rating for high beam... but has a total range of 2200-2400 lumens. Not sure which rating is accurate?

Also, what Yoda mentioned about high beam vs low beam difference is exactly what I am experiencing as well. The difference is so small, yet noticeable, but it might as well not even be there.

As far as total light output goes, these are incredible. Very bright... but the downside is that they have crappy distance. It seems that the light isn't focused enough to illuminate what's ahead. It does a good job of lighting up road signs, but I assume that's due to scattered light. These are no doubt an improvement over halogen, but I am still debating whether I should keep these. Hope this helps anybody who is looking into this.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I decided to remove & return these LED bulbs. Lifetimeled is an easy company to deal with if you are looking to try it out yourself. If you're not happy with the product, they have a no questions asked return policy within I think it's 7 days.

However, during removal I did get the opportunity to install these Philips Xtreme Vision bulbs that I had bought nearly a year ago. I finally got to drive the truck last night and I am quite pleased with the $35 investment I made for these Philips bulbs. They are an obvious improvement over stock and IMO have better range than the LED's. Part #9008XVS2

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forgot to add that if anyone is considering the lifetimeled's then use code "facebook10" to get 10% off

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have these installed now. Definitely look great. Although, I must be honest, I am not impressed with the high beam function. Also, not too sure where to mount the LED drivers as the box has no instructions in them.