LED H13 Headlight Bulbs???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't buy lights of any kind off ebay I will always look around and find a website that multiple people have had good luck with.

H13 LED headlights

those are the only ones I have ever good about but I haven't personally tried them

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look pretty cool but I'd want to see pictures of headlight output. It seems like the bulbs wouldn't emit light very evenly. Maybe the reflector housing can even it out. 2000 Lumens is twice that of a silver-star H13. Those have a fan too which is scary. I doubt the fan life is 30000 hours like the LEDs.

ORACLE H13 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs

Last edited:

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they might work well. Idk about the fan lasting with mud and water. The lifetime led looks hardier than the oracle one. I'm tempted for my atv

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
H13 LED headlights

They do have a water test vid for the H13 if you scroll down the page. I'd held off due to the dirt/water concerns too. One thing we use on our CNC's at work is a blue, thin filter material just to keep down the dust/dirt from being sucked into the motors via the intake vents. A thin layer of that just behind the fan opening might work for when the dust is kicking up off road.

Aw, heck, temptation won out.............just placed the order. Somebody's gotta be the guinea pig. I'll let you all know how they do.

Last edited: