LED Cube Light Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So if i am reading this comparison right the Rigid's are the best bang for the buck???

I would just like your opinion on why to go with KC. Thats what i plan on purchasing i just want to make sure making the right move thats all

Actually, the best bang for the buck is our Apollo4 5 Watt. The Rigid D2 is a close second. And our Apollo4 10 watt is right behind that!

If you have any questions about our products, please let me know. And feel free to check out some more information on our Apollo4 and Apollo6 cubes here:

A4Regular-new_1024x1024.png
Apollo Optics Cubes | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

OP
OP
Taxman

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bang for buck is all relative depending on how much weight you give to brand loyalty, warranty, USA-made, and other "intangible" aspects of purchasing any product. I personally like KC Hilites products because I've been using their products for 20+ years and have never been disappointed with any of the stuff they've put out. They have excellent customer service and stand behind their products.

That being said, I'm looking really hard at the Squadron Pros because of the true yellow lens they use on their lights. I don't like the amber lenses that the others use.

I still don't know what I'm going to get....

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Best bang for buck is all relative depending on how much weight you give to brand loyalty, warranty, USA-made, and other "intangible" aspects of purchasing any product. I personally like KC Hilites products because I've been using their products for 20+ years and have never been disappointed with any of the stuff they've put out. They have excellent customer service and stand behind their products.

That being said, I'm looking really hard at the Squadron Pros because of the true yellow lens they use on their lights. I don't like the amber lenses that the others use.

I still don't know what I'm going to get....

Let me know if you have any questions on the squadron pros, they're great lights and are pretty powerful for they're size! Ive got the S2 pro flush mounts (2 row version of squadron) w/yellow lens in my rear bumper for dust/backup lights and they are awesome, not to mention tiny.

I'll get you setup at 10% off!

IMG_20150124_220212642_zpsk6gejp0s.jpg

Just for reference, this is on a flood pattern. The plow truck down the drive way is easily 100' away and was lit up.

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the lens color, we offer a yellow lens as well and definitely agree that yellow is more effective in the fog. I personally think the amber looks better though :). For a rear facing dust light, amber or blue works well.

mike.s

Reaction score
Let me know if you have any questions on the squadron pros, they're great lights and are pretty powerful for they're size! Ive got the S2 pro flush mounts (2 row version of squadron) w/yellow lens in my rear bumper for dust/backup lights and they are awesome, not to mention tiny.

I'll get you setup at 10% off!

Just for reference, this is on a flood pattern. The plow truck down the drive way is easily 100' away and was lit up.

I have the same BD S2 amber flush mounts in my rear bumper as well. They're awesome. Same flood pattern. I also tried the driving combo pattern but it didn't look as good. So I switched back to the floods.