led bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Options for a 54" radius bar are pretty thin still - either the $2000 Rigid or one of the sub $800 bars. I may be wrong but are there any other major lighting manufactures out with them yet?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ and with lighting, I think that's why the Chinese bars are exploding. For something most of us are going to flick on a handful of times per year , it's hard to throw down a lot of money when you have to budget mod money.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you mount it though? The RC 54 has a single post to mount. All other curved bars have the two curved bars. Would a Rigid 50" mount work?

Trying to have a 54" curved that sits flush with the roofline and mounts under the door jamb.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks I'll check them out. My auroras work with the rigid 20 and fog mount kit.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
For those with "budget" lightbars, I hope you come to TRR next year so I can test their light output and see how much light they get downrange.