Knock off 20" Amber light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a 20" Amber on an add venom bumper, and would really prefer not to spend rigid money at the moment.

Is anyone running a 20" C-series on a venom? I'm wondering if one of those will work with some spacers as the OAL seems to be about an inch shorter

ETA:

Below are the results of my attempt to save money on a light bar. Save yourself the time and money, go with a name brand high quality light first

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm looking to do a 20" Amber on an add venom bumper, and would really prefer not to spend rigid money at the moment.

Is anyone running a 20" C-series on a venom? I'm wondering if one of those will work with some spacers as the OAL seems to be about an inch shorter

Hey Gilligan,

Pretty much all lighting is the same dimensions now and you should not have a problem running another light brand besides rigid.

We offer a 20" in Dual color meaning you could have Amber or white while still providing 10200 lumens for either colors. Our lighting is not a knock off by any means and we offer a lifetime warranty and wiring comes with these.

Let me know if you want forum pricing and here is the link:

120w 20" Dual Color Dual Row Light Bar

Thanks
Max

OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
Hey Gilligan,

Pretty much all lighting is the same dimensions now and you should not have a problem running another light brand besides rigid.

We offer a 20" in Dual color meaning you could have Amber or white while still providing 10200 lumens for either colors. Our lighting is not a knock off by any means and we offer a lifetime warranty and wiring comes with these.

Let me know if you want forum pricing and here is the link:

120w 20" Dual Color Dual Row Light Bar

Thanks
Max

I've been curious about those. Is it a true Amber look/function or more like a clear light with yellow cover?

Reaction score
I've been curious about those. Is it a true Amber look/function or more like a clear light with yellow cover?

True Amber and white chips, We are the only company using this chip that actual has increased output over other companies.

olympus will this same bar fit in the rigid mount for the lower bumper that they sell?

Yes, my bumper built by @svc was measured by a Rigid 30" and it fit perfectly.

FREEHAVOC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the lower opening on the oem bumper fits the 20 inch bar? Thought maybe I could purchase your 20 inch bar and rigids mounting bracket ?

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Olympus, those quad cube flood lights with refractor, how does that work?

"35 degree flood optics with a spot refractor"

Does the refractor snap on too?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Olympus, those quad cube flood lights with refractor, how does that work?

"35 degree flood optics with a spot refractor"

Does the refractor snap on too?

That is the optics in the pod and its considered "driving" pattern. Our newer driving optic is the "HD" pattern and is available in pods and some light bars.

You can either go true amber Cree or go this route and have snap
On covers. I have 4 of the 5w pods in HD optics.

https://olympusoffroad.3dcartstores.com/Quad-LED-Square-Pods-with-Colored-Lenses-Pair-_p_138.html