Killer deal on Light Cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Vision X reallY? Why? That would be ******!

No no. This company who is violating MAP on these cannons. We have a storefront and we have bills to pay and we always play by the rules. The rules are that you must advertise no lower than MAP which is $448.99 on these cannons. This company has been on the radar from Visionx for a while now and they're just trying to get them cut off. They are NOT an authorized vendor and should you have any warranty problems you may have issues. So just a heads up guys!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No no. This company who is violating MAP on these cannons. We have a storefront and we have bills to pay and we always play by the rules. The rules are that you must advertise no lower than MAP which is $448.99 on these cannons. This company has been on the radar from Visionx for a while now and they're just trying to get them cut off. They are NOT an authorized vendor and should you have any warranty problems you may have issues. So just a heads up guys!

You scared me haha, cool understood.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought into that a while back. they only sent me one light. no harness. I had to contact amazon. the company called me to say they would sell me the other light and harness. not the same company as advertised on amazon right now. got my money back

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm just here to make sure you guys don't get hosed. :)

Now I'll leave this thread before I get myself worked up

Don't worry, we feel the same way. Lol. Amazon is very hard to compete with sometimes due to people not following the rules.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg